Sunday, May 15, 2016

Considering This an Adventure

Weight: 202.4

Food: 2 bean and cheese tacos, tall espresso with non-fat milk, a double double animal style from In & Out, 1/4 portion of animal style fries, diet coke, 2 sparkling waters, 1/4 chicken breast, 3 sweet potato fries, and 1/4 cup of green beans. Calories: Billions.

Exercise: I walked a bit.

I can write excuses about how I became over 200lbs. The truth is that this is not the heaviest I have been. My weight fluctuates a lot. I lose a lot and fast, and then I gain a lot and fast. However, this isn't anything I actively do. It just happens. Trying to lose weight is incredibly hard for me. In February and March I was at around 1200 calories a day and worked out every other day and nothing. Not one pound.

My mom decided to make a lifestyle change. I want to say I am doing this to support her, and in a way I am, but really I am going to do this for me.

I am going to start the Monday after I am done with school. I could start today or tomorrow, but I believe stress has a lot to do with my mindset. My last day is June 3rd, and I want two days to prep.

I guess the game plan in low cal, high vegetables and protein, and just keep as many processed foods out as possible.

I plan on going to my gym every day. I also plan on doing something routine every day that de-stresses me. Reading, crafts, and just things to keep me calm and my soul happy.

The only stress that I foresee is I am trying to get into a masters program, and I am currently job hunting. However, I will look at those as good things. The alternative is I stay in the horrible situation I am in at work.

I plan on writing just to be honest and hold myself accountable for my current decisions as well as my future decisions.








No comments:

Post a Comment