Friday, June 3, 2016

Almost to the first day...without a plan

Food: 1 grande double shot espresso with cream, 1 venti iced latte with non fat milk, 1 green machine shake, and about a cup of rice mixed with leftover Indian Food.
Weight: 203

My DH turned to me and told me he was excited about me being home this summer because I can cook. I always cook in the summer, but usually they are pretty unhealthy food items. I kind of gave him a look, but then figured he is right. I will probably cook all the unhealthiness...but that is when I decided I needed a set plan.

Planning is half the battle. I am coming off the worst depression of my life. I used to be a list maker, and a researcher, and well a little overboard. This past year I literally have no fucks to give. A lot of cool stuff is set to start though, so I need to focus a lot.

Today at noon I became unemployed. That sounds worse than it is. My required time with my district is done and I still pull 3 or 4 more paychecks. I have been tentatively accepted in a new position at a different school. So the summer is, for the most part, mine. I am also waiting to here if I start Grad school next semester. If I do it starts in a month. I am pleased. This is something I very much want. Luckily, the program is online.

The plan right now is to spend tomorrow and sunday planning. I need to figure out simplicity, avoiding food boredom, energy reserves for working out. I have a very expensive gym I pay for and do not attend. I will start attending.

My mom is into the porridge things. I am not entirely sure I want grains in my diet. Wheats, grains, and anything carb makes me gain like crazy. I may detox before I try to incorporate the heavy in. Again, this is all tentative. Until I have a plan. Which I don't.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're taking your time in planning. I did the same thing. Here's to Success!

    ReplyDelete