Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sparse Updating

Yesterday Food: 1 Turkey Sandwich with mayo and bread. 470 calories. In and Out Burger with lettuce for a bun...and half of the fries....I don't know. It wasn't really cheating because I am pretty sure I was in my calorie limits...but it was good.

Weight: ?

Quote: "Ow." ---Me

I have severe hip problems. I go the chiro about once a week to align my spine and hips. The day before yesterday I was looking for my birth certificate ALL OVER THE HOUSE. I did this for about 8 hours straight. I heard something pop, and I noticed it was really uncomfortable. I kind of dealt with it.

I woke up, and it was bad. Like throbbing. DH rubbed my hip a little and it relieved, but still super pain. I had to go to the mall, and by the time I was done I literally had to stop halfway to the car and sit. Even sitting hurt. I drove to the chiro, which luckily was open on a Saturday. I waited, and it was impossible to stand or sit. When the doctor came out, he kind of gave me a look. He said that I had an obvious injury. I laid down, and he began feeling, and told me my hip was partially dislocated. Usually it is out of rotation, but it was fully out of rotation and it was protruding out of the joint. So he rolled me, clawed me, and clicked it back in. It was horrifically painful, but also relieving.

It still hurts. But it is obviously better. a 3 hour car ride today, a plane ride and another couple hour car ride will probably be the death of me, but cool water awaits me.


No comments:

Post a Comment