Saturday, June 11, 2016

Tropical Drink Melting in Your Hand

Thursday Food: 3 Reduced fat Angus Beef hot dogs and 1/2 c chili.  Buffalo Chicken Cups: Cubed chicken breasts in buffalo sauce in lettuce leaves with light low cal blue cheese. Baby carrots dipped in 1/4 cup guac. 

Quote: “Sometimes our best action result in things that are most regrettable.” 
― Diana GabaldonOutlander

Friday Food: Steak filet, 1/2 c cubed sweet potatoes. (I was stressed so I didn't eat). Alcohol...and a lot of it. 3 gin and tonics and 1 crown and diet coke, two shots of something sweet. 

Quote: “She liked the sharp salty smell of the air, and the vastness of horizons bounded only by a vault of azure sky above.” 
― George R.R. Martin

Thursday was kind of a kick it day. I watched an obscene amount of netflix, and then had dinner with Josh and watched a movie. That night I got a message from a friend who asked what I had planned for her birthday....which was nothing. I had promised, and I suck. 

I booked a cruise yesterday morning, couldn't find my birth certificate, and long story short my house is a war zone and I cancelled the cruise. We still had plane tickets to Miami, so we are headed to the keys. Instead of cataloging plans, I want to discuss traveling on a diet. I just got to 200.4 lbs. Which if I wouldn't have lost any weight I would be like 'fuck it, it's vacation.' However, now that there is progress on the scale...I am ready to tackle the day. 

So dieting on vacation...I leave tomorrow for Houston to stay the night with a friend. The next morning we fly out of Houston to Miami. I am renting a car and then driving down to the keys. I think I cannot expect to be perfect, but my goal is to keep all drinks calorie free unless it is alcohol. That will be my cheat. No bread, rice, grains. Proteins,Vegetables, and Fruits. Limited Dairy. 

Today I have to go buy shorts....I hate shorts. I hate the way I look in shorts. Boo. So other than cleaning my house, I have to go to the mall. And that is where I am to now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment