Sunday, June 5, 2016

1st Day

Day 1 (Yesterday)
Food: Breakfast: Green smoothie and watermelon. Lunch: Shrimp ceviche, Baby carrots, and half Kombucha tea. Snack: Grape Tomatoes. Dinner:  3 oz Salmon, sweet potato fries. Dessert: Cantaloupe and strawberries. 1/2 banana

Weight: 203 (Yesterday)

I was so bored yesterday. I tried very hard to find things to do. I sucked at it. I think overall I managed to stay under 1300 calories. I focused a lot of that.

I ordered the portion control tupperware, and it should be here Tuesday. I haven't even begun figuring out the plan for that. I feel like I should.

Plans are all I have. Plans for the boys getting here. Plans for teaching a level I haven't even signed a contract for. Plans for eating. Plans for exercise. All plans I have not made yet.

A couple of hiccups exist today. I am supposed to meet an old friend, one who I haven't spoken to in several months, for coffee. I am hoping the coffee shop has soy or coconut milk. I am really trying to stick to the no dairy, no meat, no grains thing I have going.

I need a schedule. I guess that is the number one thing to figure out. A to-do list involving books, movies, binge watching shows, things to organize, clean, etc. I think if I do that I will be less stir crazy.

Anyways, I am going to get off here and make food. If I don't eat here I will make some very bad choices.



No comments:

Post a Comment