Thursday, June 9, 2016

201

Two Quotes:
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."---Aristotle
and
"A woman's perfume tells you more about her than her handwriting."---Christian Dior



Tuesday's Food: Ground Bison Salad with Pico, Picante sauce, lettuce, 1 serving of ground bison, 1/2 avocado. Sole Fillets in lemon, green beans, and butternut squash, and a gingerberry kombucha tea. The whole day was 703 calories. I skipped breakfast. I know, bad.
Tuesday Weight: 202.8

Wednesday (Yesterday):  Breakfast was a banana and coffee with coconut creamer. Lunch was a falafel burrito in a whole wheat tortilla with vegan tzatziki, baby spinach, diced tomatoes, diced onions, and dolmas on the side. Dinner was (this is going to sound crazy), baked sweet potato with about a half of cup of chili and a sprinkle of reduced fat shredded cheese. Whole Day Calories: 970.

Today I weigh 201...with clothes.

I still haven't been to the gym yet. I have no excuse. I find myself perfectly content chilling with the cats. Yesterday I needed to go buy tank tops. So I got up, showered, and went to the mall. I hate the mall. I always feel much bigger than I am. I just have a funky shape. So I went into a little boutique store and just found things that distracted from the belly. I bought like 4 shirts, and they were on sale, so score. I need shorts/capris/leggings....I'll wait on that one for a little. Not cause I think I will shrink, but more because it takes a lot more patience and psyching myself up to go clothes shopping.

I did a little shopping yesterday. I got shirts, and then I went to hot topic for lanyards for the pin trading at Disney. I bought 8 lanyards. So the boys and I don't have to change the pins every single night. I do love pin trading. The pins are supposed to arrive today, so I keep running to the porch every time I hear a noise. I also bought candles on sale. I love pretty smelling things. It makes me feel much more relaxed, and I burn through candles so quickly. I am into floral smells, but Josh likes clean smells. So I have been burning my floral, and before he gets home I blow that out and light a fresh scent.

I cleaned out some drawers today. I am clearing out stuff I don't wear into bags, and then at the end of summer going through and donating. I also was able to move my makeup into one of my drawers because I literally leave ALL my make up on the dresser next to the mirror. My goal is to go through the drawers, and hangers in closets. I am about a 1/3 through the goal. It can be a two day goals. :)

I enrolled in the first class of my masters. What I like is the whole program is 18 months long. 1 class every 5 weeks. This first class is supposed to be free, so I applied for that. It'll save me a bunch. I am hoping they have a similar PhD program, but we will see if I want to jump in or wait again.

I ran across this article: http://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/2016/06/09/10-things-beginning-115lb-weight-loss-journey/

I was kind of impressed. I haven't had a cocktail or glass of wine in over a week. I will probably at some point, but I am glad she mentioned skinny drinks because I had forgotten that I use to look up recipes for skinny cocktails and that is when I started drinking red wine. I love red wine, but DH and I are on a white wine kick...so crap. We need to go up to Fredericksburg to pick up our wine club shipment. That is a hard place to diet. I am just saying....

So this may sound like a regular blog, but this is more the "all the things distracting me from ordering a pizza" blog. I am okay with that. It gives me a daily goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment